HAVOC: chaos and confusion, problems .
SWOLLEN: bigger than usual.
PACKED: putting something inside. this book is packed with useful information , crowed
EVACUATED: to move from a place of danger.
SEDATED: give medicine to go to sleep.
CAMBRIDGE DICTIONARY
HAVOC:uprooting trees and blowing a fence down
SWOLLEN:It was obvious she had broken her toe, because it immediately started to swell
PACKED: The train was so packed that I couldn't find a seat.
EVACUATED: The police evacuated the village shortly before the explosion.
SEDATED: When I saw him after the accident he was still in shock and was heavily sedated.
SWOLLEN: bigger than usual.
PACKED: putting something inside. this book is packed with useful information , crowed
EVACUATED: to move from a place of danger.
SEDATED: give medicine to go to sleep.
CAMBRIDGE DICTIONARY
HAVOC:uprooting trees and blowing a fence down
SWOLLEN:It was obvious she had broken her toe, because it immediately started to swell
PACKED: The train was so packed that I couldn't find a seat.
EVACUATED: The police evacuated the village shortly before the explosion.
SEDATED: When I saw him after the accident he was still in shock and was heavily sedated.
No comments:
Post a Comment